We all know how important it is to exfoliate our skin in order to reveal its natural glow. The process of exfoliation not only removes dead cells but also allows creams to be absorbed easily there by making them more effective. I came across a really good exfoliant and had to share it with you guys. It is called Estrella Professional’s Intense Lightening Polish.
About Estrella Professional:
Estrella Professional markets salon products in Skin, Hair and Body Category, easily the first in India to offer such a wide range under one umbrella brand to a salon. Both Single Use Kits and Economy packs are available for treatment facials, fruit facials, cleanup’s, argan oil hair spa’s, back wash shampoos, conditioners, masks, serums, scalp concentrates, body exfoliators, massage creams, self warming wraps and retail home care products. Within a short span of launch estrella professional is empanelled with corporate chains like YLG, Naturals, Limelight, Naturals at home among other premium salons. Estrella is amongst the top 3 leading players in its core category and core market.
What is great is that they have also made a foray into home-beauty as well. I will be reviewing a few of their products in the coming weeks. This one is the first review. I’m hoping I’ll be able to present to you guys with productive reviews and amazing new product options.
Intense Lightening Polish From Estrella Professional Review:
- To begin with, I like the packaging of the product which comes in a sturdy powder white & maroon dispenser kept inside a maroon outer carton which displays all the required product information. It is quite travel friendly and can be easily carried around since there is no danger of spillage.
- The product possesses a mild fragragrance which is not over-powering.
- The exfoliant is in cream form and is quite gentle.
- The key ingredients include corn & beetroot extracts as well as anti-tan microbeads. The corn & beetroot extracts work deep inside the skin’s layers in order to deliver a smooth, even & smooth looking skin.
- Application: All you need to do is apply it on a clean, dry face & neck. Leave it on for 3 minutes, massage mildly & then rinse it thoroughly with water. Focus on darker & tanned areas. You can use it twice a week.
- Well I have to say it is quite effective right from the first usage. I found my skin looking brighter and more smooth after application and I will definitely incorporate it in my beauty regime.
- It claims that if you use it regularly for 4 weeks, Your skin will end up looking more radiant, uniform & smooth. I’ll definitely get back to you on this once I have used it for 4 weeks.
- It suits both Normal as well as Combination skin types.
- It has a shelf life of 2 years. A 40 gm pack comes at a price of INR 399
In case you wish to purchase this product you can click HERE
Also I have a coupon code for my followers- BESPOKE1 through which you can avail a discount of 15% on your purchase via Amazon( just click the link above). This discount code id valid till 15th of October.