I’m back with another subscription box yet again! But it’s not just any subscription box. It is India’s first most affordable subscription box available called Glamego. I’ll be reviewing their September Edition and by the way it looks, I can tell you that the curation is impeccable. The box merely costs you INR 399( INR 299 if you opt for the 6 months plan) yet the brands are of the premium variety. The good people at Glamego have really made an effort to make it a pleasant experience for their customers and that too at such a reasonable price!
What Glamego claims:
Imagine choosing a single product from over 1,000 brands and million products? A daunting task that could leave you exhausted, unhappy and broke for sure.GlamEgo is here, to help you find what you love!
We are India’s top online beauty subscription service. We at GlamEgo, believe in power of sampling that lets you experience and single-out a product of your choice before you spend on pricey products that you are clueless about.Through our GlamEgo box, we offer our subscribers an unparalleled way of experiencing and exploring a wide range of beauty products from both established luxury brands as well as flourishing niche brands.Our beauty enthusiasts and in-house experts assemble a unique set of fascinating hand-picked products every month. As a subscriber, you will receive a monthly door-step delivery, of our GlamEgo box that is sure to dazzle and delight you. The box will contain a pre-selected set of full-sized and deluxe size beauty products along with ‘How to’ tutorials. All of it for a mere Rs. 299 per month. Treat yourself to a glamourous GlamEgo box or even treat your loved ones or friends with this beautiful surprise. Let us help you make a seamless and hassle free choice between great brands and their latest range of exquisite beauty and personal care products.
I received my September Edition in a vibrant bright green box. The packaging is quite steady so as to keep the products safe although you cannot re-use the box later on if you wish too but it does its job nonetheless. This month’s Glam Ego box comes with 4 products Here’s what it contained:
- Neemli Under-eye Serum
- Bella Voste Nail Polish
- Biobloom Soap
- Mcaffeine Shower Gel
Neemli Under-eye Serum:
- The packaging is good. It comes in the form of a roll on under-eye serum & is travel friendly. In fact it is a tiny 9 ml file and can be easily slipped inside your purse. It comes with a brown outer sticker which displays all the information about the product.
- The key ingredients include Sweet Almond Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Seed Oil,Hazelnut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Fennel Seed Oil, Essential Oils, Geranium,Lavender, Palm Rose & Vitamin E. Just this entire list of ingredients will tell you how hydrating & nourishing this serum must be.
- Directions For Use: Apply it in the night before sleeping, with gentle pressure exerted roll it from the inner corner of your under-eye to the outer corner twice.
- This is easily my favourite product in the box. I like like the fact that it comes in the form of a roll on which is quite easy to use and is relatively waste-free.
- It does reduce your puffiness under the eyes and helps fade away dark circles as well.
- A 9 ml roll on tube costs INR 650/- and has a shelf life of 2 years.
Bella Voste Nail Polish:
- I received Bella Voste french formulated nail polish in my Glamego September box in deluxe size.
- The packaging is as good as any renowned nail paint brand in the country and is travel friendly.
- I received the shade 59 GL which is basically golden glitter in a transparent enamel. Personally I’m not a fan of glitter nail paint and would have definitely preferred a solid colour instead.
- What I appreciate about the enamel is the fact that its toxic free.
- On application I found that the exact effect an shade could be easily achieved on 2 applications
- I received a 9 ml bottle which came at a price of INR 349/-
- I also got a Biobloom Rose Handmade soap in my Glamego box which is one of my favourites after the Under-eye serum.
- It is a gorgeous red soap which comes wrapped air-tight in a transparent wrapper which also displays all the information you require about the product .
- The key ingredients include Glycerine, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Rose Oil and Sorbital (moisturiser).
- To begin with I loved the colour as well as the fragrance of the soap. It has a mild & pleasant smell of Rose and lathers decently enough considering it possesses so many oils.
- I would recommend it to those with normal to dry skin
- A 100 gm bar costs INR 125/- which is quite reasonable (considering its hand-made and full of essential oils) and has a shelf life of 2 years.
Mcaffeine Shower Gel:
- I received a 50 ml bottle of Mcaffeine Shower Gel . The packaging of the product makes it suitable for home-use. I wouldn’t exactly call it travel-friendly as there is no inner cork to prevent spillage. A pump dispenser would have been preferred.
- The shower gel has a funky electric blue colour and hence has been aptly named ‘liquid funk’.
- What is appreciated is that it is SLS & Paraben Free. Moreover caffeine infused products are quite the rage these days in the organic products market.
- I have already used Mcaffeine Neem Caffeine face wash & I liked this body wash too. The fragrance totally resembles Aqua & its face wash too possesses a similar fragrance.
- Directions for use: you simply need to dispense some of this shower gel on your loofah and it lathers up decently and does the job.
- It does not rob your skin of all its moister after application hence your skin does not feel dehydrated.
- A 50 ml bottle costs INR 189/- which is reasonable.
So I basically received products worth over INR 1500/- in Rs 399 only!. Now thats what I call a steal. In case you guys are interested in trying out this very affordable subscription box, here are the various offers available-
- 1 month for Rs 399\- per month
- 3 months for Rs 329\- per month
- 6 months for Rs 299\- per month
- 12 months for Rs 289\- per month
You can purchase yours from HERE