Products sent over for review by Fuschia by Vkare
Hi there! 🙂
I give a great deal of importance to a regular skin-care routine for I feel it is so important to take care of one the most vital as well as largest organ in the human body. Every day when we step out of our house, our skin continuously combats dust, pollution and harsh weather conditions to name a few. Therefore it is important that we understand our skin type and its needs and subsequently choose the right kind of products that will provide optimum benefit to our skin.
Those of you who have been following my previous articles know that I prefer organic products over chemical laden ones, so keeping that in mind I decided to try out some products from a brand called Fuschia By VKARE which is gradually gaining popularity for manufacturing products that are:
- Paraben Free
- SLS Free
- Contain No Phthalates
- Cruelty Free
Here’s what I ordered-
- Fuschia By Vkare’s Garden Lavender Day Cream with SPF-15
- Fuschia By Vkare’s Arabian Jasmine Anti-Aging Night Cream
- Fuschia By Vkare’s Verve Face Mask ( Kiwi & Asparagus )
The first product that I tried was the Garden Lavender Day Cream with SPF-15(pic given above)-
- As soon as I opened the jar I could smell lavenders..literally, it smells divine!.
- The texture is soft and smooth and it is absorbed into the skin completely. It definitely made my skin more supple and it felt hydrated & nourished.
- What is great is the fact that lavender-oil fights acne & prevents fine lines on skin. SPF 15 provides me with the much needed UVA & UVB protection.
- It is Free of parabens, phthalates, petroleum base, artificial tints & synthetic perfumes so I don’t have to worry about dangerous chemicals messing with my skin.
- I sometimes also mix this day cream with my foundation and use it as a base for make – up!.
- It is best to apply day cream on well cleansed skin, preferably after a bath.
Apply the day cream on your face and neck with the help of gentle circular motions.
- It comes in an easy to use jar of 30 gms which is priced at Rs 350.
The second product I sampled was Fuschia By Vkare’s Arabian Jasmine Anti-Aging Night Cream(pic given above)-
- I think using the correct night cream according to your skin type is so important since our skin gets maximum rest and hydration during the night when we sleep. Since I have dry skin, I need a cream which combats the side-effects of dryness. The Arabian Jasmine Cream contains Jasmine Oil, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Kokum Butter and Aloe Vera so you can imagine the hydration it provides to under-nourished dry skin!. On application I felt that my skin was almost rejuvenated & refreshed.
- The Arabian Jasmine Oil helped to hydrate, clarify & heal my skin literally. After having applied it for 8 hours there was a visible difference in my skin. It seems as if all the essential oils my skin had been robbed off during the day due to pollution and exposure to the sun had been restored during the night.
- It is best to apply the night cream at least an hour before you go to sleep.The cream should be left on for a minimum of eight hours. Night creams should be washed off in the morning. Never use a night cream during the day.
- Arabian Jasmine Cream comes in a convenient jar which is easy to use. A 30 gms pack costs around Rs 350.
The final product that I tried was Fuschia By Vkare’s Verve Face Mask(pic given above)-
- Again the Verve Mask comes in a convenient, easy to use jar. The main ingredients of this mask are Rose Water, Kaolin Light, China Clay, Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Bentonite Powder, Asparagus Powder, Kiwi Fruit Dried Powder and Vitamin E. After reading the ingredients you can imagine how amazing it smells…pretty amazing I have to say!. I could smell Kiwi and Rose water as well a hint of asparagus as well.
- It is a thick mask, and on application I could feel a cooling sensation. Once it had dried off, I washed my face. My skin felt cleansed and rejuvenated. Also what is great is that it also left my skin feeling supple and hydrated unlike most masks which leave the skin a bit de-hydrated.
- I quite like the packaging of the product which is not only convenient but also travel friendly. A jar of 100gms costs around Rs 450 and it has a shelf life of 24 months. Pros include the fact that it is SLS free, Parabin Free, Phthalate Free, is not tested on Animals, removes dirt, brightens complexion, shrinks pores & moisturizes the skin leaving it supple and clean at the same time.
You guys should totally check out the products by Fuschia By Vkare from their site http://www.vkarebiosciences.com. They have a host of Creams, Scrubs, Lip Balms, Moisturisers, Face Masks, Bath Salts, Hand Made Soaps, Serums & Face Gels to offer.