Hey Y’all !
I’m sure by now you guys know how much I enjoy and look forward to getting my VanityCask every month. What is great is that VanityCask comes up with a new & interesting beauty themes every month. It helps you stay in touch with the latest global developments in the world of beauty and skin-care. The experts at VanityCask help you pick out the best samples, so you don’t spend time trying hundreds of others. In the process you discover and sample new products,in order to make sure you know what suits you. It saves you money & time, as you don’t waste buying products you will never end up using. It is convenient as you can try new beauty products from the comfort of your home.
The month of September is all about Vegan skin-care & hair-care products. Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude all forms of exploitation & cruelty to animals for food or any other purpose. Here’s what my Vegan Edition contains:
- Vôtre 5 In 1 Skin Perfecting Creme
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Wash
- Vôtre Créme Body Scrub
- Mom’s Therapy Herbal Hair Oil
- The Nature’s Co. White Rose Under Eye Gel
Vôtre 5 In 1 Skin Perfecting Creme:
- The packaging of the product is quite handy & convenient. It comes in a jar with a screw- on- lid & is travel friendly as well.
- It is easily absorbed by the skin on application. After sampling it for a week I came to the conclusion that it does help to revitalise dull skin and renders it a healthy & glowing complexion.
- With the goodness of botanical extracts it improves your skin texture.
- It also assists in reducing uneven pigmentation and ensures an even-toned complexion.
- Also,it hydrates the skin and diminishes existing fine lines on the skin.
- It acts as an anti-ageing cream and gives you a healthy skin.
- It is suitable for all types of skin.
- The key ingredients include licorice, bearberries, vitamin C & base q.s.
- It is dermatologist tested.
- I received a full sized (30 gm) jar worth INR 585 in my VanityCask
Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Wash:
- Skin care products with activated charcoal are definitely trending these days. I quite like the fact that activated charcoal helps to cleanse the impurities of the skin. With the pollution levels hitting the roof, I always have an activated charcoal cleanser or face pack incorporated in my beauty regime as it helps to restore the glow of my skin. So I was quite happy to receive this face wash in my VanityCask this month.
- The packaging of the product is quite attractive. It comes in a tube which is quite easy to carry around. You can even keep one in your purse in case you need it when you’re out of your house or travelling.
- The face wash is some what like transparent black gel and smells of turmeric and coal. It lathers well and cleans the skin effectively.
- However I would recommend this face wash for those with oily skin as it tends to dry up the skin on application. I definitely needed to moisturise my skin after application.
- It is 100% Parabens, soap, alcohol, artificial coloring and fragrance free.
- It is not tested on animals & is a cruelty-free product.
- I received 2 samples of 10 ml each in my VanityCask. Price of the full sized product: 100 ml for INR 195
Vôtre Créme Body Scrub:
- The packaging of this scrub is quite sturdy and convenient to carry around
- This Créme Body Scrub contains natural butters & oils and hence does not dry up or irritate the skin on application. The fragrance is divine.
- The key ingredients include Corn particles, almond oil, kokum butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, licorice extract, lemon extract, pomegranate extract, pineapple extract and base qc.
- Application: Simply rinse your skin with water & apply it on your body using your fingers. Scrub gently in circular motions in order to let the the particles in the exfoliator work on your skin. Rinse after use.
- My skin felt softer after usage.
- I received a 30 gm sample sized product. Prices available only on request.
Mom’s Therapy Herbal Hair Oil:
- I make it a point to oil my hair at least twice a week so I was quite happy to receive one in my VanityCask this month.
- What impressed me the most were the ingredients of this oil. They include cold pressed black sesame oil, Brahmi, Bhringraj, aamla, rose petals and castor oil.
- The fragrance of this oil speaks volumes about the ingredients used and hence its purity.
- You need to shake it well before use and apply it three times a week for evident changes to occur.
- It claims to promote hair growth, treat pre-mature graying of hair, treats dandruff and moisturises the scalp, protects the hair from sunlight and drying and helps in deep conditioning.
- I have used the oil twice and I can say that my scalp definitely felt hydrated.
- I love the cute packaging of this oil. It comes in a tiny bottle with a wooden cap with a cork inside in order to avoid spillage.
- I received a 50 ml bottle worth INR 150 in my VanityCask.
The Nature’s Co. White Rose Under Eye Gel:
- I was thinking of buying a good under-eye cream for myself so I was quite delighted to find this my September Edition of VanityCask.
- Its comes in a convenient, travel friendly white tube.
- I found this gel extremely soothing as well as hydrating for my eyes. The fragrance of rose is simply heavenly. I love how it feels on my under-eye skin.
- It works wonders on tired & puffy eyes. Whenever I’m sleep deprived or tired, I apply it and found it quite effective.
- You only need a tiny amount while applying so it lasts quite long.
- The key ingredient is white rose extract which is quite effective in providing hydration & improving blood circulation.
- I received a full sized 20 ml product worth INR 495 in my VanityCask.
Besides I also received a number of amazing vouchers & discount coupons of high end spas & salons along with the above products. VanityCask does know how to pamper you every month. This month too curation of the box has been done meticulously and a lot of thought & effort has been put into it. You guys should totally order yours at VanityCask