Hey Y’all !
So I’m back with my favourite subscription box- VanityCask, which provides premium/high-end luxury beauty products to its patrons every month. With the holiday season about to kick in very soon, the December Edition of VanityCask has been quite appropriately named ‘The Christmas Edition’. This month it contains the usual 5 products plus a surprise product has been added to give it Christmassy touch.
For those of you who are yet to try VanityCask, I have this to say-
- You get to try 5 luxury products every month
- You save time, money & effort you would otherwise spend on your beauty routine
- You discover the latest trends in beauty
- You get to be part of the VanityCask family, which has been delivered to over 200 Indian cities
- You can choose from a number of options for subscription( Monthly, 3 months or 6 months)
My Christmas Edition contains the following products-
- Vôtre Multi Vitamin & Rejuvenating Night Creme
- MCaffeine Smooth Jazz Caffeine Body Butter
- Mom’s Therapy Eyebrow Oil
- MOND’SUB Anti-Wrinkle & Moisturizing Facial Mask
- MOND’SUB Brown Rice 3D Hanging Ears Face & Neck Mask
- The Nature’s Co. Watermelon Exfoliating Body Wash
- Soap Square Herbal Handcrafted Soap Fresh Brew Coffee
Vôtre Multi Vitamin & Rejuvenating Night Creme:
- Now Votre is a brand I have used before courtesy VanityCask and I have grown to simply love it. Their creams are amazing and effective
- Brand claims: Highly restorative night time moisturiser is a blend of vitamins and anti-oxidants, which helps to moisturise and protect the skin. This luxurious, moisture rich night creme is clinically proven to help increase cell renewal in your skin and assist the skin’s natural regeneration process & delay pre mature ageing.
- I received a 30 gm pack in my VanityCask. Price of the full sized product: INR 2450 for 50 gm
MCaffeine Smooth Jazz Caffeine Body Butter:
- Again this a product I used in the past. Let me tell you that it is a very hydrating body butter which is perfect for dry skin especially during these harsh winters.
- Brand claims: A must-have product to flaunt the flawless skin that you always dreamt of. Contains a signature blend of natural emollients, extracts, and vitamins to soothe and moisturise skin. It rejuvenates your skin, giving back its radiance and making you look younger.
- I couldn’t agree more. A big thumbs-up to team VanityCask for including this one in their December Edition.
- I received a 25 ML pack in my VanityCask. Price of the full sized product: INR 399 for 50gm
Mom’s Therapy Eyebrow Oil:
- Now this is something I’ve never tried before, sounds pretty amazing though to be able to thicken ones eyebrows so I’m looking forward to using it
- Brand claims: Thin eyebrows are a thing of the past! Bold eyebrows are back! Mom’s Therapy’s Eyebrow Oil promises to give your brows a distinct makeover. Get darker, fuller, and thick brows with this Eyebrow Oil. Ditch the age old eyebrow pencils to shape or darken your brows, because we have come to your rescue with Mom’s Therapy’s eyebrow oil.
- I received a full sized 25 ML bottle worth INR 179/- in my VanityCask
MOND’SUB Anti-Wrinkle & Moisturizing Facial Mask & MOND’SUB Brown Rice 3D Hanging Ears Face & Neck Mask:
- I’m a big fan of sheet masks plus I’ve heard a lot about these face masks and am looking forward to trying them out.
- Brand claims: The Anti-Wrinkle & Moisturizing Facial Mask promotes skin’s metabolism, balances skin nutrients and water, nourishes and hydrates skin, activates skin’s natural anti-ageing ability, keeps skin smooth, elastic and moist, brings you a youthful and pleasant appearance.
The Brown Rice Mask contains a variety of nutritional enzymes, proteins, amino acids and vitamin ingredients, that instantly penetrate into the skin, soften the skin, purify and brighten the skin.
- I received a pack of 2 worth INR 499/- in my VanityCask
The Nature’s Co. Watermelon Exfoliating Body Wash:
- This is one brand which I absolutely love and suits my skin so it was a pleasure receiving this product in this month’s VanityCask.
- This is a luscious, juicy fruity body wash that is rich in vitamins and has antioxidants that help fight free radicals.
- Watermelon which is one of the key ingredients has high levels of fibres that provide moisturization and hydration for your skin, much needed in this dehydrating winter.
- Since it is an exfoliating body wash, it’s a complete body polishing treatment to eliminate blemishes and leave the skin clear, toned and glowing, which will leave you feeling smooth all over.
- I received a 50 ML pack. The full sized pack of 250 ML retails for INR 995/-
Soap Square Herbal Handcrafted Soap Fresh Brew Coffee:
- Excellent for facial and body exfoliation
- Natural Soap
- 100% Vegetarian
- Natural Body Care
- Long lasting soap
- Ingredients: Coffee Grounds, Coffee Extract, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Coffee Fragrance Oil
- I received a 50 gm bar. The price of a full sized 100 gm bar is INR 399/-
IF you guys enjoyed reading the review, do check out the Christmas Edition of VanityCask by clicking HERE
Also, I have a Coupon Code for you through which you can get an extra product free of cost in your VanityCask- it is APSHWA. Happy Shopping!!