Makeup is so incomplete without a great lipstick. I personally love sampling new launches in the beauty market as far as lipsticks are concerned. Sugar Cosmetics is one brand which is loved by all fashionistas as far as lippies go, especially their Matte As Hell Range. So you see I was pretty happy when they recently launched 3 new shades in that range-
- 12 Baby Houseman (Deep Pink)
- 13 Murphy Brown (Chocolate Burgundy)
- 14 Violet Crawley (Violet with grey undertone)
HERE’S WHAT THE BRAND CLAIMS:
If excellent coverage and high colour pay-off is what gets you going, you will absolutely love the Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick from SUGAR Cosmetics. Available in 14 gorgeous shades to suit your taste & your ever-changing mood, the SUGAR matte lip crayon is a super long-lasting lipstick that’s highly pigmented so you don’t have to worry about constant re-application. This must-have crayon lipstick has a soft texture with a silky matte finish.
How to Apply: You need to properly scrub & exfoliate your lips and then glide on the Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick. Then blot it with a tissue and re-apply.
- The packaging of these lipsticks is quite impressive.These Lip Crayons come is a beautiful matte outer carton. The outer carton displays all the required details about the product printed. The lipstick comes in a black fat crayon stick with the base matching the shade you choose. The crayon also has the shade name and number printed on it.
- These crayons are quite light-weight, hence easy to carry & are therefore travel-friendly.
- These lippies possess a smooth & creamy texture and glide on to your lips when applied. The finish they give is a velvety matte which to die for. I just loved it.
- List of Ingredients: Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Wax, Distarch Phosphate, Polybutene, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Isoceteth – 10 May Contain: C.I. Nos. 45410, 15850, 19140.
- The pigmentation is gorgeous as you can see in the pictures given. The colours are intense and are obtained in a single swipe.
- Since the formula is not completely matte rather a creamy matte therefore it does not dry out or become cakey.
- The longevity is pretty good and they last upto 6-7 hours after application
- I did not experience any tugging at all. The application was smooth and fuss-free.
- These lip crayons are not retractable and need sharpening. For this purpose, it is accompanied by a high quality black sharpener free of cost.
- Also, Sugar lip crayons have a wax-based formulation that does not contain mineral oil, parabens, paraffin, phenoxyethanols, volatile cyclomethicones (D4, D5, D6) and animal derived ingredients.
- PRICE: INR /- FOR 2.8 GM.
- SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS
- BUY IT HERE: SUGAR COSMETICS
Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick 12 BABY HOUSEMAN
It is gorgeous deep pink and looks amazing on Indian skin-tone
Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick 13 MURPHY BROWN
This is my favourite shade among the 3 new launches. It’s a deep shade of brown which is highly pigmented.
Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick 14 VIOLET CRAWLEY
It’s an amazing blend of grey & violet and I think it’s a cool shade to have in your vanity
Would I recommend it? Hell ya! I simply love the texture and the pigmentation and I would totally recommend these lipsticks to you guys.