Our Happy Box that I received containing the products I wanted to review along with a number of other products that were sent (Some deluxe & some sample sizes)
Proper skin-care is a combination of a great deal of effort on our part and effective products. Once you have identified your skin-type, the second step is getting your hands on a good brand that will solve all your skin-care woes. I’m sure by now you guys know how much I like exploring new products as well as brands. The beauty industry is continuously evolving and we hear of new launches almost every single day. The consumer today is clearly spoilt for choices. Recently while searching for some good skin-care for myself, I came across a site called Our Happy Box. It’s a brand currently based out of the U.S.
Here’s what Our Happy Box has to say:
Our Happy Box was founded for the sole purpose of enhancing people’s lives through the delivery of our hand selected beauty products by giving back to our community and creating a harmonious working environment for our employees. Our relationships with suppliers span global borders to ensure our customers are getting the best products that are sustainably produced, well crafted and efficient.
Our hope is to make thinking of others a fabric of our society. The meaning of our name “Our Happy Box” defines our intention—a box delivering goods making an impact on all involved; employees, suppliers, customers and charities. In essence, impacting our local and global communities and setting an example of compassion.
To be honest, I have to say the range & the variety of products that they offer right from serums to night creams to cleansers..(the list is endless) is vast. Although currently Our Happy Box has not touched the Indian beauty market, they sent me a few of their products from America to try out and review. Keeping in mind my skin-type which is basically dry, I decided to try out the following products-
- RYOR ALMOND ULTRA-RICH CREAM
- RYOR NOURISHING CREAM WITH CERAMIDES
- RYOR COENZYME Q10 NOURISHING FACIAL MASK
RYOR ALMOND ULTRA-RICH CREAM:
- Almond Ultra-Rich Cream is an extremely rich moisturizing cream that contains a high content of natural oils, the star ingredient being almond oil.
- The packaging of the product is quite good. It came in a white screw-on lid container which was kept inside a beautiful green & white box. On opening the lid, I found that the top of the container had a silver cover to prevent spillage.
- The texture of the cream is smooth & it is easily absorbed into the skin. My dry skin definitely felt hydrated and more nourished after application. The only flip side being that it did leave my skin feeling a bit oily that’s why I would recommend it for night-time use even though it can be applied both during day as well as night-time.
- It is quite perfect to carry while travelling and is ideal for the winter season which is just around the corner.
- It is suitable for dry, sensitive & mature skin and suits all age groups.
- I received a 50 ml jar which came at a price of $20 which amounts to approx. INR 1280 in Indian currency.
RYOR NOURISHING CREAM WITH CERAMIDES:
- The packaging of this one too is similar to that of the Ryor’s Almond ultra cream. It came in a pretty pink & white outer box. The cream was kept inside a white jar with a screw-on lid. Again the top of the jar was sealed with a silver foil in order to prevent spillage.
- Our Happy Box claims that this Nourishing Cream with Ceramides is highly efficient, well-absorbing cream. Its complex of ceramides hydrates and regenerates the skin on a long-term basis. For all age categories Enhances skin firmness and flexibility Maintains hydration on a long-term…and I have to say this one is definitely a luscious hydrating cream which doubles up as a collagen builder.
- The cream is absorbed easily on application and its complex of ceramides hydrates and regenerates the skin on a long-term basis.
- It keeps the skin hydrated for a long time. I also noticed that on regular application the firmness of my skin improved.
- This one too can be used both during the day as well as night.
- It suits all age groups.
- I received a 50 ml jar which came at a price of $22 which amounts to approx. INR 1408 in Indian currency.
RYOR COENZYME Q10 NOURISHING FACIAL MASK:
- The first thing that caught my attention is the term-nourishing facial. Usually face packs leave our skin de-hydrated so I am always on the lookout for nourishing face packs/masks which will not rob my skin of its moisture.
- The packaging of the product is quite good. It came in a white screw-on lid jar which was kept inside a beautiful orange & white box. On opening the lid, I found that the top of the container had a silver foil cover to prevent spillage.
- The key ingredients of this mask include grain sprout oil and coenzyme Q10, which actively supports energy utilization in the cell to improve skin regeneration.
- It definitely supports skin elasticity & also slows down the process of skin loosening.
- How to use- Apply the facial mask once a week to the well-cleaned skin, and leave it on to work for 20 minutes. Unabsorbed remnants of the face mask should be wiped off with a cosmetic tissue.
- My skin felt more supple and fresh after application.
- It is suitable for for normal, dry and combination skin.
- It can also be used during cold weather.
- I received a 50 ml jar which came at a price of $18 which amounts to approx. INR 1152 in Indian currency.
I hope you enjoyed reading my reviews. Besides the above, Our Happy Box also sent me some more products (some deluxe & some sample sizes) which I’ll be soon reviewing as well. I really hope Our Happy Box soon makes its foray into the Indian beauty market. In the meantime you guys should check out some amazing skin-care products from –Our Happy Box
Lots of love…Shruti.