Hey Y’all !
October is here and it is for sure the month of festivities with Diwali around the corner. Glamego, India’s most affordable subscription box has just launched their festive edition and I just can’t get enough of the gorgeous packaging as well as curation. Those of you who religiously follow my posts (thanks a ton for doing that though) must have read my review of Glamego’s September Edition. This time around the curation is even better plus they have a surprise product as well.
So here’s what I received in my GlamEgo October Box:
- Cherry Lip Butter from The Nature’s Co.
- Bella Voste Ulti-Matte Chubby Stick
- White Tea & Chamomile Face Wash from Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic
- Orange Bath Salt from The Nature’s Co.
- IHT 9 Shampoo & Conditioner
Cherry Lip Butter from The Nature’s Co:
- With winters around the corner, my skin and particularly my lips start to dry up so I was planning on buying an effective hydrating lip balm. So you see I was quite pleased to receive one in my GlamEgo Box.
- Firstly it comes from The Nature’s Co which is a brand I trust and have grown to love. Generally most of their products are organically made is a thumbs up from me.
- I quite like the packaging of the product. It comes in a white 10 ml tube which is easy to apply as well as carry around. Hence it is travel friendly and you can easily slip it inside your handbag. The sticker on the tube displays all the information about the product.
- The key ingredients include Kokum butter, Shea butter, Mango butter, Castor oil, Cherry flavour, Vitamin E, Balm base, Natural flavouring & Food grade colour. So just by looking at the list of the ingredients you can tell how hydrating it must be.
- It is a white balm which can easily be applied on to your lips like a lipstick thanks to the packaging. The flavour reminds you of cherries. It is quite hydrating and easily absorbed by the skin.
- A 10 ml tube retails for INR 495/-
Bella Voste Ulti-Matte Chubby Stick:
- I was delighted to receive a Bella Voste Chubby Stick in my GlamEgo Box. Recently I had reviewed these lipsticks and I have to say that I loved using them.
- The packaging of the Chubby Sticks is quite impressive. It comes in a 3.8 gm stick which is kept inside an outer carton which is also in the same shade as the lipstick and provides you with all the required information about the product. I like the fact that outer colour of the chubby stick is exactly in the same colour as the shade you order hence making it easy to identify. It comes with a luxe silver cap and the shade number is written on the bottom of the chubby stick.
- I have to say it does possess a satiny finish on application and the texture is definitely silky & creamy.
- The pigmentation is gorgeous. I would recommend two-strokes application to ensure that you get the exact shade.
- I liked the shade that I received which is Rose Crush (01). It is a versatile shade and goes quite well with my complexion.
- The Chubby Stick is not totally transfer proof, however it is quite long-lasting and remains on your lips even after you’ve had a meal.
- What is amazing is that it renders a semi-matte finish to your lips after application.
- It is free of Preservatives, Oil & Nano-Ingredient.
- As well as it is Dermatologically Tested.
- A 3.8 gm Chubby Stick retails for INR 499
White Tea & Chamomile Face Wash from Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic:
- It comes in a beautiful floral blue & pink tube which is travel friendly.
- The key ingredients include Aqua, centaurea cyanus extract, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein extract, chamaemelum Nobile oil, hydrolyzed protein beads, menthe piperita oil and camellia sinesis extract.
- It is 100% free of paraben, soap, alcohol, artificial colouring and fragrance.
- Deep cleans your pores with white tea and soy milk extracts and exfoliating micro beads.
- Prevents ageing and protect skin from free radicals
- The chamomile essential oil soothes and claims, leaving you fresh and relaxed.
- A 50 ml tube retails for INR 80 and has a shelf life of 36 months.
Orange Bath Salt from The Nature’s Co:
- This bath salt comes with transparent wide jar with a bright orange colour screw-on-cap. It also has an aluminium foil seal on the mouth of a jar so as to prevent spillage. The aluminium foil also works as a barrier to keep moisture out of the bath salt. The sticker outside contains all the required information about the product.
- The key ingredients include Orange Extract, Orange Peel Powder, W/S Base, Natural Aroma, Food Grade colors (FD & C) Q.S.
- The Nature’s Co Orange bath salt has crystals in slight off-white color. The texture is smooth. They are crushed & dissolved easily in water. As the name suggests it has a citrusy aroma which I love as it instantly lifts your mood and is both relaxing and soothing.
- How to use: Take a thin cotton cloth and seal the salts inside by tying up a string. Just fill the tub to the desired level of water and drop the pouch into it & swirl it around so that it dissolves completely. Now just soak yourself in this citrusy luxury and enjoy!.
- 100% vegan and cruelty free. Also it is Paraben free.
- It does not dehydrate the skin
- A 50 gm jar retails for INR 153/-
IHT 9 Shampoo & Conditioner:
- Both IHT9 Shampoo and Conditioner have similar packaging. They come in opaque white bottles with a flip open cap. The bottles are sturdy and display all the information about the product. Since I received sample sizes, they are sleek and small, hence, pretty convenient to carry around.
- The shampoo is transparent and has runny consistency. It bears a mild herbal fragrance that disappears quickly. The shampoo lathers well and gets washed off easily as well. It cleanses the oil and dirt in just a single wash.
- The Conditioner is white in color and has thick, creamy consistency. It has a minty fragrance which I like, but it doesn’t stay on the hair for long. It spreads evenly and does make your hair softer and more manageable.
- A 50 ml bottle of shampoo costs INR 65 & the conditioner of the same size costs INR 55.
I would say this month’s GlamEgo Box is definitely bomb and that too at only INR 299/!!. You guys should order yours HERE