Merry Christmas & happy holidays to you guys! Hope you’re having fun. For me this December has been nothing short of amazing, I’ve collaborated with several new brands and attended some interesting events. One collaboration in particular is quite close to my heart & it is with Gerard Cosmetics which is run by Jen who is a very enterprising and hands on CEO.
Gerard Cosmetics is a LA based cosmetics brand that has some innovative formulas and stunning colours that have attracted a cult following. Here’s what I ordered for myself:
HYDRAMATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK in the following shades:
- Skinny Dip
- Boss Lady
METALMATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK in the following shades :
- Rose Gold
- Double Shot
I also ordered their Slay All Day Setting Spray ( Peach)
Last but not the least the HONEYMOON – STARLET PALETTE
- Let’s begin with the packaging of the products, I absolutely love the gorgeous black & gold packaging. Although these products came to me from America, they were delivered on time & in perfect condition without any damage or spillage
- Also, the products were shipped free of cost ( all products above $35 have free shipping when offers are on) and they were duty free for me. P.S- they provide shipping worldwide.
- What is great is that Gerard Cosmetics was offering a discount on all their products so I was able to purchase more number of products. In fact they’re always running some great offer or another for their customers on several of their best sellers. Better still you guys can avail a discount of flat 30% by using my code “Bespokegrub” !!!
- Both the Hydra Matte & Metal Matte Liquid lipsticks are intensely pigmented as you can see in the swatches and the two looks that I’ve created using Gerard Cosmetics. These lipsticks are travel-friendly and slip easily into my handbag. Also, they last upto 8 hours without re-touching & are quite hydrating. My lips did not feel dry on application. They offer a wide range of colours to suit all skin tones. The Metal Matte range is quite stunning, my favourite turned out to be Underworld which I used with Boss Lady ( Hydra Matte) to create a look. Price- $20
- Honeymoon- Starlet Palette is soo compact & travel friendly. I love that comes with a magnet which ensures that the palette doesn’t get damaged in any way especially while travelling. It comes with two shades of Blushes & a Bronzer which perfect if you don’t want too many makeup products. Price- $24
- The Slay All Day Setting Spray ( peach) smells divine. It does the job of fixing my makeup making sure that it stays put for at least 7-8 hours!. I chose the full size bottle which is huge and I’m sure its gonna last 1-2 months. You also have the option to choose from a variety of fragrances like coconut, watermelon, peach, cucumber, green tea, grape fruit, lemongrass, mango, jasmine, lavender & rose. Since they have such a huge range, you can also opt for their Mini size bottles if you’d like to try more than one spray. Price is $22 for the full size bottle & $16 for the Mini.
Well, I’ve created two looks using the makeup products from Gerard Cosmetics & I hope you’ll like them…
I had so much fun collaborating with Gerard Cosmetics, I’ll soon be coming up with more products and looks for you guys. In the meantime don’t forget to stock up on your makeup from https://gerardcosmetics.com
P.S: Don’t forget to use my code “Bespokegrub” for a discount of 30% on your purchases!!! Lots of love…Shruti 🙂