So I’m back with yet another edition of From Paris Box. Those of you who have been following my reviews on From Paris Box know how much I enjoy reviewing this particular subscription box. The fact that the curation team at From Paris Box chooses a particular destination as the theme and then curates the box accordingly is so amazing. As a result you end up receiving a host of beauty, fashion & lifestyle goodies from that particular place. So this month From Paris Box celebrates Christmas in New York style bringing to the consumers fashion and beauty products as well as a lifestyle product which is so reminiscent of New York.
Here’s what my Kiss-Mas in New York Edition contains:
- Lip Balm from Humble Bee
- Half N Half Double use Lipstick cum Gloss
- A gorgeous Neckpiece
- 2 Pairs of Earrings
- The Flying Squirrel Artisan Coffee
Lip Balm from Humble Bee:
- It’s always a pleasure to receive hydrating lip-balms in this cold weather when my skin is looking for intensive hydration. I think its a very sensible addition as far as the curation of the box is concerned
- I received this New York Kiss lip balm which is around 8 gm
- The key ingredients include petroleum jelly, essence, cocoa, mint oil & Vitamin E
- I love the minty fragrance of this lip balm which has a cooling effect on application
- It has a shelf life of 8 months and retails for INR 299/-
Half N Half Double use Lipstick cum Gloss:
- I have used lipsticks from Half N Half cosmetics and I have to say that their pigmentation is so on point.
- I received their Double Use lipstick which is both a lipstick and a lip-gloss which makes it so versatile
- The shade that I received is 29- Kinda Sexy. It is a peachy-beige colour which compliments my skin perfectly
- The packaging of the product is quite luxe and I got a 4 gm pack in my Kiss-Mas Edition
- It has a shelf life of 3 years and retails for INR 270/-
Neckpiece– I have to say that this gorgeous piece of bling that I got in my Kiss-Mas Edition is one of my favourite products, so perfect for the party season!. I’m sure you’ll agree with me after having seen the pictures above
2 Pairs Of Earrings– I also received a pair of golden coloured hoops and a maroon coloured pair of danglers. I just loved the hoop earrings which go so well with the necklace that I got.
The Flying Squirrel Artisan Coffee:
- In the lifestyle category From Paris Box sent me a cold brew blend from The Flying Squirrel
- What is great is that the Kiss-Mas Editon also comes with separate instruction as to how to brew this coffee which I appreciate since I’ve never tried a cold brew.
- How To Brew: To 1 litre of cold water add 250 gm of this coffee. Stir it properly and refrigerate for 14 hours. Once done, filter using a fine sieve or folded muslin cloth. Fill the resulting concentrated brew into a bottle and keep refrigerated (stays upto a week). To consume, pour 50 ML into a glass filled with ice, add milk and sugar if you like.
- Seems pretty simple, I’m looking forward to using this one
- I received a 50 gm experience pack in my box worth INR 199/-
- It has a shelf life of 3 months
I have to say that I absolutely loved the curation of this months From Paris Box and a special mention for the lovely packaging, all the products came gift-wrapped in a re-usable zip pouch. I’m going to use mine to store my cosmetics. Also, I have a coupon code for you guys to get a 10% discount on the Kiss-Mas Edition- the code is KISSMAS. So do check out From Paris Box by clicking HERE