So I was super-excited to review the first Fab Bag of the year- aptly called ‘The Beauty Blowout’ as it offered a choice of some great make-up products from Sugar Cosmetics & Manna Kadar to its subscribers. My Fab Bag came in a metallic bronze coloured zip pouch which I loved, plus the personalised note that I receive every month in my Fab Bag is so thoughtful.
My Fab Bag contained the following products:
- Manna Kadar Glo Illuminator
- Nirvaana Handmade Natural Charcoal Soap
- Vedantika Herbals Ayurvedic Rose Sandal Face Wash
- Acnes Purifying Face Wash
- Best Seller Bonus- Fadlor Naturalich Exotic Herbal Infusions Shampoo
Manna Kadar Glo Illuminator:
- Like I mentioned above that I had the option of selecting a make-up product for myself, so I chose this Glow Illuminator from Manna Kadar. I have used it in the past and let me tell you that it’s amazing!. A fantastic addition to this month’s Fab Bag.
- I received a 20 ML tube of the product
- Glo is an incandescent liquid that lights up skin with all over radiance. Mix with foundation or wear alone to provide a luminous glow for all skin types.
- An especially amazing product for mature or dry skin. Glo provides a youthful glow and dewy finish especially when used with a BB Cream or Foundation.
- It can be used both on the face as well was the body
- It retails for INR 2299/-
Nirvaana Handmade Natural Charcoal Soap:
- Charcoal is such a happening ingredient in skin-care. So it was lovely to receive a charcoal soap in my Bag.
- Product Description: Nirvaana Charcoal absorbs the excessive oil along with the dirt from the skin. This gives you an oil-free look. Moreover, it also effectively removes unwanted oil from the face. It is also effective in the removal of dead cells, thus providing clean and flawless skin.
- 100% Natural, Handmade – Paraben & SLS Free Soap
- I got a 100 gm bar worth INR 200/-
Vedantika Herbals Ayurvedic Rose Sandal Face Wash:
- Its a mild cleansing face wash; it has a very soothing rose and sandal fragrance that fades on rinsing. It can instantly add a clean and bright look to the skin.
- Product Claims: Rose Flower Oil – Treats dry and sensitive skin, Sandal Wood Oil – Draws out the excessive heat and keeps the skin cool, Aloe Vera Gel – Promotes cell growth and healing; extremely penetrates subcutaneous tissues and muscles for maintaining hydration.
- I received a 50 ML bottle worth INR 150/-
Acnes Purifying Face Wash:
- Acnes is a brand that offers products that target acne. I have tried this face wash some time back. However, I don’t remember it’s effect on my acne-prone sensitive skin, so I am looking forward to sampling it again.
- I received 2 samples of 3 gm each worth INR 5/-
Fadlor Naturalich Exotic Herbal Infusions Shampoo:
- Product Claims: Fadlor Naturlich Exotic Herbal Infusions Shampoo 200 ml Authentic and traditional herbal formulations infused into contemporary hair care products. Cleanses and nourishes the scalp, conditions the hair making it healthy, soft and shiny.
- I received a 50 ML bottle worth INR 100/- in my Fab Bag
- Looking forward to sampling this one.
So basically this month I received products worth around INR 2600/- for just INR 599/-!!. You too can book your Fab Bag by clicking HERE