So I’m back with an amazing subscription bag. This time its the Fab Bag which is a veteran as far as subscription boxes go, in fact they are trendsetters and introduced the concept of subscription boxes in India a few years back. So I received my Fab Bag quite early on this month and hence decided to waste no time and present my review to you guys.
What the Fab Bag claims: At FAB BAG, we are beauty experts and addicts driven by our passion for high quality beauty products and delightful service. We recognize that our members are beauty enthusiastic women looking for great products that would work for their specific beauty needs and tastes, but do not have enough time, access or resources to try out and experience all that is available. We work hard in association with brands to select 3 or more amazing products exclusively customized for each member and send them in a delightful bag to her doorstep every month, so that she never has to make the expensive mistake of buying products that do not work for her! We also advise members on how to make the best use of these products and keep them abreast of the latest beauty and fashion trends and insider know-how through our magazine.
My Review: Well, the theme of Fab Bag this month is ‘Blend The Beauty’. All the products came packed beautifully in a bronze coloured clutch which is so useful ( I’m planning on using it as a makeup pouch later on). What I really appreciate is that my Fab Bag came with a personalised note mentioning all the products kept inside. It comprised a mix of full sized as well as sample sized products.
Here’s what my Fab Bag contains:
- SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quad 09 Diamonds (Full Size : Rs. 599/-)
- Alanna Desiccated Coconut and Saffron Skin Brightening Scrub (Rs. 340 for 20gms.)
- Bella Voste Premium Nail Enamel (Full Size : Rs. 249)
- Blossom Khochhar Aroma Magic Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Body Cream (Rs. 26 for 10gms)
- Bliscent Peppermint Foot Soak (Full Size : Rs. 200)
SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quad 09 Diamonds:
- Recently Sugar Cosmetics launched 18 variants as far as eye shadow quads are concerned. I was waiting to get my hands on them and was really happy to receive one in my Fab Bag.
- Since I had a choice in selecting the shades I wanted in my Fab Bag, I chose 09 Diamonds which consists of an electric blue shade, a chocolate brown shade, a metallic grey shade and a metallic purple shade.
- I quite like the pigmentation and the colours can definitely be built upon.
- This quad retails for INR 599/-
Alanna Desiccated Coconut and Saffron Skin Brightening Scrub:
- I received a 20 gm bottle of this scrub in my Fab Bag(sample size)
- I have to say that the fragrance is divine. It smells of vanilla and coconut mixed together.
- The granules are not too coarse or harsh and hence suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- I like the fact that it is SLS and Paraben Free
- This tiny bottle of 20 gm retails for INR 340/-
Bella Voste Premium Nail Enamel:
- I received a 9 ML bottle in the shade 04 Let’s Just Dance.
- It is a metallic brown colour which quite perfect for the party season.
- The nail paint is quite opaque on application and delivers the exact shade in a single swipe
- This nail paint from Bella Voste retails for INR 249/-
Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Body Cream:
- I got a sample size 10 gm product in my Fab Bag
- It comes in a tube and is therefore quite travel friendly.
- The fragrance has a hint of vanilla. It claims to provide deep nourishment and also prevent stretch marks. To be honest, it is hydrating. However, I need to use it for a longer period of time to tell you guys if it actually prevents stretch marks or not.
- A 10 gm tube retails for INR 26/-
Bliscent Peppermint Foot Soak:
- It was great receiving a foot soak in my Fab Bag as I find them quite relaxing especially so during winters when it is such a pleasure to soak one’s feet in warm water.
- Well, I received a 100 gm pack of Peppermint Foot Soak in my Fab Bag this month. I like the fact that it comes in a zip pouch and therefore you needn’t worry about storage once you’ve opened the pack.
- It has a funky blue colour. The peppermint oil in the foot soak actually gives you a cooling sensation which I found quite relaxing.
- A 100 gm pack costs INR 200/-
A big thumbs up to Team Fab Bag for curating such a lovely bag this December. I quite like all the products that I received. My favourite however remains the Sugar Quad (those of you who have been following my Insta Stories know that :-)). Also if you guys enjoyed this review, do check out The Fab Bag HERE and order yours !!