Blueberry And Blackcurrant Body Wash Gel, Sandalwood And Mint Oil Body Wash Gel, Indian Rose Oil Body Wash Gel & Rose After Bath Cream from Greenberry Organics
Choosing the best cleanser for your body comes down to what is best suited for your skin-type and also your personal preferences. Standing in the skin and beauty section at your local departmental/ drugstore store can be a bit overwhelming given the multitude of choices we have. Bar soaps, body washes, and shower gels all compete for your attention and your rupees. Most soaps and body washes remove the oils that keep skin soft and naturally moisturized. Removing that oil makes your skin dryer. One solution is counter this dryness is to look for products that hydrate your skin while cleaning it at the same time.
Brand new Body Wash Gels from Greenberry Organics- Blueberry And Blackcurrant Body Wash Gel, Sandalwood And Mint Oil Body Wash Gel & Indian Rose Oil Body Wash Gel
At this point I’d like to mention that recently Greenberry Organics has launched three new variants in the Body Wash Gel Category along with a Rose After Bath Cream. Those of you who follow my blog must be aware of my preference for all things organic and 100% natural. This is the reason why I prefer products manufactured by Greenberry Organics as they are:
1. Against animal testing
2. They believe in small batch production so as to ensure freshness of ingredients and products
3. Assorted items (Handpicked ingredients to ensure you get the best and freshest)
4. What you use on your skin gets absorbed (40% of the ingredients gets absorbed by your skin, so you need to apply only what you usually eat)
5. Creating skilled labor (Helping the under privileged section of the society to get trained in the process and make a living out of it)
6. All natural ingredient policy (Strict quality control ensures only natural and natural processed ingredients are used, which can potentially cause no harm to human skin)
7. Earth friendly packaging (Use of biodegradable packaging ensures that we are not trashing the environment)
So with the summers setting in, I decided to sample the newbies launched by Greenberry organics. The products that I sampled & reviewed Include:
- Blueberry And Blackcurrant Body Wash Gel
- Sandalwood And Mint Oil Body Wash Gel
- Indian Rose Oil Body Wash Gel
- Rose After Bath Cream
- Let’s begin with the Blueberry And Blackcurrant Body Wash Gel
- The colour of the product is what gets my attention immediately. It’s a beautiful combination of blueberry oils and blackcurrant and the colour is a dark shade of purple.
- The fragrance of the body wash gel is absolutely divine. If you’ve ever had blueberry and blackcurrant you’ll understand what I mean. It’s an exotic summer fragrance made from the blend of natural oils to help you lift your mood and leaves you feeling refreshed & re-charged at the same time.
- The packaging of the product is practical and easy to use. It comes in a 200 ML plastic bottle with a pump nozzle which makes it very convenient to use and is relatively hassle-free.
- What is great is that since Blueberry seed oil is rich in essential fatty-acids, is a powerful anti-oxidant, is light & is hence easily absorbed into the skin therefore it hydrates the skin and leaves it moisturised after every wash.
- Also since Blackcurrant contains Vitamin C, it not only promotes skin-health but also boosts skin-immunity. During sultry summers, the blackcurrant in the body wash helps to replenish the skin-cells and also keep the body temperature in check when used regularly.
- It not only cleanses the skin, but also removes dead skin and polluting agents. It is 100% PARABEN FREE and SULPHATE FREE FORMULA.
- Is Antibacterial | Controls ACNE | Removes Body Odour | Effective for Skin Cellulite
- Ingredients include Aqua, Corn and Coconut Base Surfactant, Aloe Vera Extracts, Blueberry seed Oil and Blackcurrant Oil which speak volumes about its organic nature.
- The consistency of the product is runny gel-like and a couple of pumps are sufficient to cleanse the entire body. It easily foams up and removes all the unwanted dirt without leaving your skin feeling de-hydrated.
- The price of a 200 ML bottle is Rs 599 which is on the higher side. However you can purchase it on Amazon for a discount.
2. Sandalwood And Mint Oil Body Wash Gel
- I absolutely love body washes that smell great, especially the minty ones!. This Sandalwood and Mint Oil body wash is a burst of mint as soon as you pump out some into a loofah or your hands. The blend of the calming Sandalwood Oil and Peppermint Oil provides a deep therapeutic effect with cleansing, calming and cooling effect.
- In fact in my opinion sandalwood & mint is quite a combination as sandalwood is antiseptic & helps to keep all your skin-related problems in check and under control. Sandalwood also keeps the harmful bacteria at bay and also forms a layer of skin protein which assists in fighting acne better. Mint Oil is refreshing and hydrates the skin and is a must during summers.
- Again the packaging is impressive. It comes in a 200 ML plastic bottle with a pump nozzle which makes it very convenient to use and is relatively hassle/mess-free.
- The colour of the body wash gel is very close to golden brown and consistency is like the other variants, runny gel, neither too thick nor too runny and it easily foams up providing for a cool refreshing bathing experience. On application it gives a minty-cooling sensation and removes all the impurities without robbing the skin of all its moisture. In fact the skin feels nourished on application.
- Ingredients include Aqua, Corn and Coconut Base Surfactant, Aloe Vera Extracts, Sandalwood Oil, Mint Oil and Vitamin E Oil which again tell us that the product is 100% organic and chemical-free.
- It Cleanses the skin, removes dead skin and polluting agents | Nourishes the skin secretly with the goodness of Vitamin E Oil | Sandalwood oil naturally cools the body, rejuvenates the mind and relieves tension | 100% PARABEN FREE and SULPHATE FREE FORMULA
- Is Antibacterial | Controls ACNE | Removes Body Odour | Cooling Sensation | Effective for Skin Cellulite
- This one too comes for a price of Rs 599 for a 200ML bottle. You can purchase yours from Amazon at a discount.
With my favourites .. the Indian Rose Oil Body Wash Gel and Rose After Bath Cream
3. Coming to my favourite the Indian Rose Oil Body Wash Gel
- After a long day I like to pamper my skin with Greenberry Organics Indian Rose Oil body wash gel. What is great is the fact that it helps to keep my acne break-outs in check during summers.
- The aroma of this gorgeous pink body wash is both intoxicating and comforting at the same time. It smells a lot like Rose Jam or Gulukand. The essential oils contained in this concoction possess therapeutic and healing properties. A few pumps of this body wash help me calm down my mind and relax while enjoying a great bathing experience.
- Again like the other body wash gels from Greenberry Organics, Indian Rose Oil helps you get rid of dirt and grime without de-hydrating the skin and also leaves you with a tingling, cooling sensation which is so desired from a body wash during summers.
- It banishes toxicity from the body, also rose oil is known for rendering a beautiful glow to the skin through regular usage and this Indian Rose Oil helps to do just that- cleanse, hydrate & leave you with an amazing glow. The Indian Rose Oil Body Wash Gel is more of a treatment/therapy than just a cleansing agent.
- The consistency is again runny-gel-like and the colour is light/baby pink. It lathers up easily to provide you with an enjoyable bathing experience.
- The main ingredients are – Aqua, Corn and Coconut Base Surfactant, Aloe Vera Extracts, Pure Indian Rose Oil, Vitamin E Oil so you can rest assured about the organic nature and quality of the product.
- It is perfect for humid, dry and sweat riddled Summers | Rose Oil rejuvenates, refreshes, and reignites mind and soul. Acts as a acne defence and removes dead skin cells from the body giving way for newer skin cells
- It cleanses the skin, removes dead skin and polluting agents | Nourishes the skin secretly with the goodness of Vitamin E Oil | 100% PARABEN FREE and SULPHATE FREE FORMULA
- Anti bacterial | Controls ACNE | Removes Body Odour | Cooling Sensation | Effective for Skin Cellulite
- I like the packaging of the product. It also comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a black pump nozzle which again makes it easy to use and totally mess-free. You can pump out the exact amount desired.
- A 200ML bottle costs Rs 599 which you can buy at a discounted price from Amazon
Last but not the least is another one of my favourites.. Rose After Bath Cream
- Well I for one need an after bath cream regularly and was delighted to review this product. My skin tends too be on the dryer side so I was looking forward to sampling the Rose After Bath Cream.
- To begin with this cream is a concoction of Rose and Almond essential oils, Vitamin E and Alo Vera Gel so you can imagine the hydrating nature of this product.
- It is a unique gel based light cream base, light on body and quickly absorbs without being sticky or oily. I did not find it greasy or heavy on application. Therefore it is perfect for daily use, day and night.
- A single application ensures that your skin remains hydrated all day long. Like I mentioned its not greasy plus it leaves your skin with a soothing & cooling sensation. It suits all skin-types including acne prone skin.
- The packaging of the product is sophisticated. It comes is a pristine white tub with a screw on lid. Not very travel-friendly though since the cream is not very dense in its texture.
- The main ingredients include natural cream Base, Aloe Vera Extracts, Vitamin E Oil, Almond Oil and Pure Rose Oil. The product is manufactured with modern techniques in Ayurveda certified laboratory using 100% NATURAL and ORIGINAL resources.
- The product is not a conventional cosmetic and is proudly free of dangerous chemicals like Silicons, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, DEA, TEA, Phthalates, Phosphates, Artificial fillers.
- A 200ML tub costs you Rs 599 and is available at Amazon
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my review, I would love to know your thoughts 🙂